Sunday, January 31, 2010

31 January, 2010

We spent the afternoon at my grandparents' house today. I saw this cute little lion statue for the first time ever two days ago (When I asked my grandma how long she had had it, she said years - I don't know how I missed it!). Since he's so adorable, I decided to take a picture of him to share with y'all. It took me a couple tries to get a nice, clear close-up shot of his face, but I somehow managed it.



He's only about two and a half inches tall and resides on one of their bookshelves. A good place for such an intelligent-looking lion, I think. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how the lion is totally in focus and the background is blurred. There is actually a term for that--bokeh--but some snobby photographers are particular about whether or not the effect was achieved.

    ReplyDelete