Monday, March 01, 2010

1 March, 2010

I must make a startling statement about today's photo - it has been edited to an extreme that I am not proud of. Okay, it's not that dramatic, however, I don't generally like applying edits to my daily pictures. I took the below photo in the drive-thru of Burger King. The stunning contrast of the red mulch, grey and white rocks and dark green bush was very eye catching, I thought. I did not realize as I was taking the photo, however, that I managed to capture someone's litter as well as the beautiful colors. So, this picture has been drastically cropped to cut out the silly cigarette box that nearly starred on my blog. Hopefully it's no worse for the wear.

1 comment:

  1. And the cigarette box was so close to fame... *laughs* It's its own fault for cluttering up the scenery, I suppose. :P Despite the cropping, this is still a neat picture. ^_^

    ReplyDelete