I set my alarm to go off bright and early so that I could spend a bit of time photographing the hoards of hummingbirds that buzz around LH's family's mountain home. Though they're active all day, the little critters are out in large quantities early in the morning and at dusk. I spent a good while out on the deck, camped out by the feeders, snapping shot after shot. It took me a little while to "warm up" and figure out the best shooting methods, but I did manage to get some good shots once I knew what I was doing.
Some of my favorite shots can be viewed below:
This next photo is not, in fact, of a hummingbird. I took this shot later in the day during our run to the post office with the dogs. As I really liked how it turned out, I've decided to share it with you all. ('Sides, it gives the post a bit of variety.)
No comments:
Post a Comment