Right now, a wildfire is blazing in the south (right by the Sand Dunes, in fact). It has been kept under control, but allowed to burn due to its benefits. It has crept far enough north that the Springs is now starting to see some of its smoke. And thus, our mountains were extremely hazy last night. Things are looking a bit better today, but I can still feel the smoke (a.k.a. allergies). We're just hoping that they can keep the blaze under control.
Enough rambling, though. Let's move on to photos.
This is one of the decorations at the front of my grandparents' house. I love the rustic feel of this adorable little wheel.

I know that CoolBreeze took a similar picture for her blog, but I wanted to post this photo anyway. Besides the fact that the flag was back-lit beautifully by the setting sun, this shot allows you to see the haze over the mountains.
No comments:
Post a Comment