Saturday, June 05, 2010

4 June, 2010

Okay, I'll be honest here - I have no clue what this plant is. It's growing in the exact place we planted our Sweet Williams last year, but is spreading like a weed. Winter weather rolled in before we got our Sweet Williams established, so we have no idea what they would have looked like. However, all the research I've done indicates that this is not an invasion of Sweet William plants. Which has led us to believe that it might be a weed. Though, I can't deny, we don't know for sure. We're gonna seek the help of someone well-versed in plant types, since it's nothing like any weed we've ever seen, but doesn't appear to be something we've planted. (We don't want to kill what could potentially be a pretty plant, but we don't want to intentionally grow weeds in our planters either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment