LH recently acquired a new vehicle, previously owned by her parents. By now, y'all know that I'm pretty obsessive over the cleanliness of car interiors and, because I enjoy detailing vehicles and felt this one could use a deep clean, I arranged to detail her car for her. (At the same time, we arranged for her to hang out at my house and spend the night with us.)
So, when she arrived at my place, I pulled my various tools out and proceeded to clean... and clean... and clean.
It was immensely satisfying to see the finished product.
During the detailing, though, I found an interesting array of objects hidden in the seats, on the floor, under chairs, etc. One of said objects was the pair of scissors displayed below. Because the scissors were so neat and traditional looking, I just couldn't resist taking pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment