Thursday, July 22, 2010

16 July, 2010

This was one of those days that just refused to go right. I started my morning off with the intention of installing my brand new router, expecting to be capable of accessing our internet with my laptop that evening. Unfortunately, I encountered a plethora of complications with our internet company (the router worked fine). The issues resulted in no internet access at all. Not a good thing.

So, after struggling with the modem for the majority of the day, I gave up for the evening and headed outside to find a daily photo (since my original idea of photographing the router obviously wasn't going to work).

This shot of one of our yellow coneflowers in the day's dying light seemed like the only thing I managed to do right that day. It at least brightened the evening up.

No comments:

Post a Comment