Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27 July, 2010

I have some explaining to do. The internet issues that occurred on the sixteenth have yet to be fully resolved. We have internet access, but only through one of our browsers and haven't been able to get all of our websites to function correctly. We haven't sought help just yet because we've been busy enough to not have time. So, up until today, I haven't been able to upload any images to PhotoBucket (don't ask me why our internet decided to wage war with my photo hosting site).

Initially, I was supposed to go over to my grandparents' house with my youngest sister to use their wifi today (my grandma had a minor surgery scheduled, so she'd been recruited to watch their dog). Unfortunately, the machine needed for the surgery went kaput this morning, meaning that her appointment was canceled. (Yes, I do believe that technology is out to get my family at this point in time.)

So we decided to go about our usual Tuesday routine. On our way to our weekly Sonic stop and to run a few errands, we stopped to gas up my car. This isn't a particularly interesting photo, but it's unique; maybe that gets me some points?



Oh! And maybe the fact that I got a weird look from one of my fellow patrons gets me even more points?


Nota Bene: Don't believe the time stamps. They lie. Everything after the fifteenth of July was just posted today; I've been gradually writing drafts to save myself time when I finally had a few moments to catch up. I'm glad to say my strategy worked and that I shall be employing it again in the future, should the need arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment