Saturday, July 31, 2010

31 July, 2010

We went to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice for my dad's birthday. It was a good movie! (I thought so, at least.) After we got home, we touched base with my grandparents and arranged to have them call us when they were ready for dinner.

We met them at Bird Dog BBQ for my dad's birthday dinner, where we discovered that the restaurant had put up the photos they'd received (which was a surprisingly small amount). The pictures of Wisdom and She-Luv that I had given to them were up on a board together, so I thought I'd make that my photo of the day! (Pardon the really poor quality.)



As we left Bird Dog BBQ, I noticed that the giant chess set to the side of the restaurant was finally unoccupied! So I took some photos of that as well. Because it's awesome.



(Isn't it amusing that I've now had my dog on my blog three days in a row? Hopefully I'll be able to break this cycle soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment