For this challenge, I decided to photograph something that attracts me. As a juggler, I'm drawn to balls like moths are to light. It's a strange claim, perhaps, but the random folks in stores that have caught me doing chest rolls with giant styrofoam balls can vouch for me here--if it's round, I juggle it.
This beauty here is a ball that my friend LH purchased and had shipped to me as a surprise last week. The coveted 100mm Sil-X was nigh impossible to catch in-stock back during the fall. It's no wonder that this ball is so popular amongst contact jugglers, for it's amazing!

Though it has nothing to do with the daily assignment, I am sharing a bonus photo with y'all today. Our lovely leaky spigot has left an icicle, of a variety, trailing from the opening to the ground below. Weird, yes. Frustrating, certainly. But it looks rather neat in black and white, if I do say so myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment