Friday, January 07, 2011

7 January, 2011

Had to take my dog to the vet for the ear problem she's been having the past few days. Experiences at the vet's office are always traumatic for my mutt; this time was certainly no exception. Which is why this photo is not spectacularly creative. (The glaring sun that prevented me from seeing the screen is the reason it's accidentally in black and white. Still, I think it turned out alright.)


Fortunately, the dog's condition should clear up with treatment (yeast infection in the year). Me, the vet, and the mutt all made it out of the visit intact, so I call today a success.

I am, however, a bit worried for my camera. I accidentally slipped on some ice as I was headed for the sign and instinctively chose to save myself and drop the camera. The camera is showing no signs of trauma, but I've seen technology develop problems months after the initial drop. Hopefully my little companion is alright.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your pooch is on the mend! I like the lighting (or perhaps the glaring sunlight) off of the sign. (Somebody's a good woodworker too!)

    ReplyDelete