Sunday, September 11, 2011

11 September, 2011

When we stopped by the tunnel that starred on my blog on July 24th, my sisters decided we were going to do a photo shoot there at some point. As Boom got some new boots for her birthday last month, she decided she needed some photographs of her in said boots. When she told me that's what she wanted to do, I immediately pictured the below photo. Amazingly enough, said photo actually worked out.


Once we'd finished with that part of the shoot, I took some portrait shots of my sisters. Though I took color and black and white photos, I found the black and white turned out better (due to some funky coloring). Unfortunately, I also managed to get a good number of blurred pictures. Some of the shots that did turn out are being posted here for your viewing pleasure. As always, critique is welcome; I'm still working on my portrait skills.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that first image is absolutely AMAZING. It would be awesome for a writing prompt. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you the full-sized image to keep in your files as a writing prompt, then. ;) You aren't required to use it, but if you find need of it, you are more than welcome to pull it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete