I took this photo while we were having Sonic for lunch. It was actually rather convenient to be unable to use the viewfinder, since I wasn't too keen on getting down on the pavement to get the shot.

While the above picture is my official daily photo, I got too many good photos later in the day during our random drive in the mountains to stop there. So here is a continuation on my daily post.
Colorado mountain roads are gorgeous all the time, but especially so during fall.

Seriously, Colorado is awesome.

If you don't live here already, I bet you're currently contemplating a move.

This really neat root had crept out of the ground over a rock, and then burrowed back into the dirt. In fact, it was part of a tree that had crushed rocks between roots. The sheer power of plants amazes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment