Saturday, October 29, 2011

29 October, 2011

Today was the continuation of LH's school photography project. We went to a park that we've seen many a time--but never actually visited--for her next round of shots.

I spent the day working in a 16:9 aspect ratio in an attempt to mix things up a bit. I think the results were worthwhile.

A statue in the park, backed by the gorgeous Colorado mountains. Better viewed in a larger size.

From what I could tell, this particular gutter usually runs water from a fountain to the drainage pipes at its foot. As we're approaching winter, the park's fountains were all turned off. (Just for the fun of it--larger size.)

The skies were quite pretty. (Larger size.)

This petunia was randomly growing in one of the tree rings. I thought it was pretty. (Larger size)

Adorable acorn! (Larger size)

No comments:

Post a Comment