Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 October, 2011

Carrying on the tradition of last year (slightly unknowingly, since we didn't originally realize we did the shoot exactly one year later), my sisters got all dolled up, donned their masks, and we headed out for a photo shoot. This year, LH joined us and we used the side and back of a nearby building to add a far more interesting backdrop to the mix. I must say, not having to work with the bright orange color of the side of our house was a real relief to me.

I utilized my mother's camera for the majority of the shoot and can say I'm pretty satisfied with the clarity and coloring of the results. Perhaps someday I shall have the funds to upgrade my own equipment.

Critique, as always, is most welcomed--especially from any portrait photographers out there. I'm always looking for tips and tricks to apply to my photography of people.





No comments:

Post a Comment