Thursday, October 06, 2011

6 October, 2011

For the last Daily Shoot assignment, make a photograph today that is important to you. One that says what you want to say.

I was rather sad this morning when I found out that today was the Daily Shoot's final day. The site owners are officially closing it down as of tomorrow. Though I haven't always relied on their assignments, that site has been a nice source of inspiration during times I've had none of my own. It will be missed.


I guess what I wanted to say today was something I've probably said many a time: I love my dog. And I really do. She's a pain in the rear more often than not, she keeps me on my toes, and has more energy in one day than I do in a week. But she's my baby and I love her all the same.

Today, I managed to capture one of her more adorable attributes--what I call her "Rottie wrinkles." These wrinkles form on her brow whenever she sees or smells something she wants to taste. Her momma dog had the same feature, so that's where the trait gets its name.


And just 'cos I thought it was cute, here's a bonus picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment