Tuesday, December 27, 2011

27 December, 2011

Several weeks ago, my sisters and I speculated about the appearance of a spider's shadow. At that time, I resolved to get some photos of one sometime.

I spotted a spider skittering about on LH's car this afternoon. And it just so happened that the sun was casting its shadow perfectly. Getting the little fellow to hold still proved impossible once I pulled the camera out (as seems to be the case with all animals), but I did manage to get a few photos. If you're not squeamish about spiders, I would recommend viewing the pictures in a larger size using the links below.

Larger size

The little fellow paused on one of the mirrors, making for a really neat photo opportunity. (Larger size)

1 comment:

  1. Love the long shadow. It make him look as big as a tree. Hope you have a fantastic 2012.

    ReplyDelete