Saturday, December 03, 2011

3 December, 2011

Because Miss Joy-Ful rarely gets air time on my blog and it was a nice snowy day, I decided to take her outside and attempt to get some portrait shots. I especially adore snow for pictures of Joy-Ful, since it gives me a nice blank background that makes for some lovely high contrast shots.

Sadly, Joy is not the easiest model to work with, as diversity is not her thing. She hasn't undergone nearly as much training as Wisdom (largely due to the fact that neither she nor her owner enjoy it as much as Wis and I do), so her way of getting treats is putting on her most adorable face. Admittedly, it's a gorgeous expression, but it makes it so that I have to get really creative to keep all photos of her from looking identical.

My favorite photo of the shoot.

A redo of last year's shake post. My photography skills have improved and the use of my mom's camera means the equipment has been upgraded as well.

LH and I agreed that this one just had to be posted--all due to Wisdom's expression. Sometimes she looks so sophisticated and other times... well, she looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment