And thus, on the afternoon of the thirty-first, LH and I headed out for a scenic overlook off of the interstate to photograph the Peak at sunset.
The cold, strong winds that blew all day long kept the sky clear of clouds, making the sunset rather void of the bright oranges and pinks that the end of the day is so infamous for; however, a small rim of yellowish-orange hung around the very edges of the mountains.
Our little tripod and my mom's ever helpful camera were such useful tools in this project and turned out some shots that I'm very much satisfied with.
I highly recommend a larger size.


A panoramic of two of my favorite mountains side-by-side. Even if you don't ever bother to view my photos in big size, please do so this time--this one just can't be enjoyed in a small size. (Larger size)
No comments:
Post a Comment