Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18 August, 2010

I did a massive amount of dusting today (in my bedroom - it was long overdue). In the process, I put a fresh round of Breyers up.

These models are a fine example of the Othello mold. The horse on the left is called Fox Valley Oliver and he is a "portrait model" (a representation of real horse) and the equine on the right is Summer, a horse from this year's Breyer Treasure Hunt (the goal of the Treasure Hunt being to obtain Spring, Summer and Fall, send in the UPCs and receive the Winter model). I received the first for my birthday two years ago and the second just last month.


On my birthday, I put up Summer's fellow, Fall. I don't own Spring just yet, but do aim to possess him before the year's end.
Fall:

This beauty is "Platinum", a special edition model whom we procured last fall. She hasn't been displayed until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment