We dropped by the Farmer's Market again, but found nothing to our liking, so we took a trip to Taco Bell to get a light lunch and then headed back home. A shop near our place is looking for a part-time employee, so I dropped by with the intention of picking up an application. I wound up filling out the application there and talking to the owner for about twenty minutes. It's a twelve hour position (with the potential for more hours, since I'd be their back-up person), but it's a start. If my readers would be so kind as to pray that God exercise his will on this one, I would most appreciate it.
After that, we pretty much just hung out all afternoon. I practiced the Psaltery for a bit (without the little inserts telling me which note was which) while CoolBreeze cleaned some more of the carpets (I think she's obsessed). Pretty lazy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment