Sunday, August 08, 2010

8 August, 2010

About a week ago, LH asked me to make her a new signature banner and avatar set for her CleanPlace account (this request actually came about because I was harassing her about the last set that I made her as an April Fool's joke and how she is still using it). I attempted a banner last Monday, but just couldn't convince it to work. I've been thinking about it for a week, trying to decide what to make her (she didn't make a specific request, so I had some freedom), but just couldn't come up with anything. Today, inspiration hit me. So, after doing daily tasks, training my dog and cleaning the kitchen, I set up a studio and did a photo shoot.

This was the best result:


I loaded the pictures on my computer and set about creating a signature banner. After much fiddling, I obtained my goal. This particular text version turned out to be my favorite (though I've left it to LH to decide which she wants to use):

Nota Bene: Blogger cuts off a portion of the banner's right side, so you'll need to actually click the image if you want to see the whole thing.

(For those that don't understand: This is a Doctor Who joke. You'd have to see a specific scene to "get it".)

No comments:

Post a Comment