Monday, September 20, 2010

19 September, 2010

Sunday was pretty much devoted to more door construction. At one point, we went and knocked at the neighbor's door. They've been growing peppers in one of the Topsy Turvy planters this summer. I thought this particular pepper looked really neat, since it kind of resembles a claw. (Pardon the backlighting. The pictures that I got from the front didn't do the shape of the pepper justice.)


I actually took this photo at Noodles because I forgot that I'd already snapped one for the day. I normally wouldn't have posted it, but it has a fun memory to it. (As I was taking the photo, one guy walked through the hallway, intending to pass us. My back was turned to him, but hearing the commentary from my family was absolutely hilarious as the guy spotted me photographing a lamp and gave me a "What in the world?" look. My mom: "She does this daily.")

No comments:

Post a Comment