Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 May, 2011

This post is packed with photos. My apologies to folks with slow internet.

Tuesday was devoted to a trip to Shreveport, Louisiana. We visited a very scenic park, Telpe and I crossed a big ole bridge on foot, we dropped by the Louisiana Boardwalk, and had Sonic as a late lunch.

A view of a bridge running parallel to the one we crossed later in the day. This shot was taken from the parking lot that we stopped at initially.

The beautiful park that we visited contained some very interesting flower statues. I had a great time photographing them from different angles, but these two definitely turned out the best, in my opinion.


One portion of the park contained a bunch of yellow daylilies. Given that most things were still greening up here in Colorado, it was fantastic to see some budding plants growing side by side with daylilies at the peak of their beauty.

A view of the bridge during mine and Telpe's walk across it.

I was thrilled to discover a carousel at the Louisiana Boardwalk during our time there. For those that don't know, my family is slightly carousel crazy (long story), so it was great to have a chance to ride a carousel I didn't even know existed--with Telpe none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment