As evidenced by the date and time stamps on this and the previous posts, I have actually spent a good majority if my day working on blogging. I've taken breaks here and there, but can say that I've spent a good bit of my day getting caught up on this here blog. Knowing that I was falling so far behind was rather distracting to me, so now that I've done this, maybe I shall be able to focus on unpacking, laundry, and other essential tasks.
It's probably rather amazing to you all that I'm already posting sunflower pictures. After all, I haven't even sown my sunflower seeds yet. Well, this pretty flower is actually a member of a bouquet my mother received for Mother's Day. As I haven't seen a sunflower since last summer, I couldn't resist the bold colors--especially not on a dank, gray day like this one.
Ooooh! I LOVE this photo! :D The depth of field is really awesome how the focus is just on the front petals.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I have had so much fun playing with depth of field this year--especially now that I have my camera's focus figured out.
ReplyDelete