Sunday, May 15, 2011

5 May, 2011

I actually made this post a few days ago, but it got erased by Blogger during the crazy maintenance period that seems to have set so many blogs back. So I'm going to try writing it all over again. Hopefully it will stick this time.

First thing in the morning, my family and I loaded up in my car and headed for LH's parents' house. The plan was for me to stay with her overnight, which would shave two hours off of our drive time.

LH's mom fixed us some very tasty lasagna for lunch which we immensely enjoyed before she and my mom took off to do their own thing. While they were absent, my sisters, LH and I all spent some time driving the ATV.

At one point, I played spectator while LH threw a ball for the pups. I enjoy the challenge of shooting a moving target (with a camera, of course!), so I took a few shots of Riley and Kaia while they played fetch.


The adorable pair taking a break in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment