I'm not one that likes to go incredibly deep with my daily posts. Partially because I know some of the folks that follow my blog have many Project 365 blogs to keep up with. However, this particular challenge coincides with a theme that has cropped up in my life recently, so I felt like taking this to a deeper level.
To me, home isn't a place or the things I'm surrounded with; home is the beings surrounding me. My sisters. My dog. My family. But, more than that, home is something that isn't earthly or purchasable.
1 Peter 2:11 refers to Christians as "aliens and strangers in the world". Though I was born here and will live here my entire life, the planet Earth is not my home. My eternal home rests in heaven with Jesus Christ, my Savior and God, my Father.
So here it is: a little piece of home.
No comments:
Post a Comment