Wednesday, March 30, 2011

29 March, 2011

Since the very beginning of my blog, I have never found myself rushing in the last hour of the day to get a photo. Never. I've been rather proud of my discipline--never missed a day, never had to rush a photo... Right up until yesterday, the twenty-ninth of March.

My sisters and I spent the majority of the evening watching the third season of Doctor Who together and, before I knew it, the night was over and I was changing into PJs. That's when it hit me--I hadn't taken a daily photo! Oh joy. So, in a flurry of motion, I grabbed my camera, glanced around the room for a picture, spotted one of my digital clocks, turned the light off and snapped several shots. As none of them were particularly impressive in the raw, I decided to put some time and effort into this photo by editing it. Hooray for not missing a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment