Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 March, 2011

Today was an amazingly productive day... at least, in the way of graphics. I had a couple outstanding commissions that have been awaiting some free time to start and finish them. Almost as soon as I got up, I pulled good ole GIMP up and proceeded to pull some graphics together. I am currently putting the finishing touches on the final request, but have already received approval from the first "client", so I'm feeling satisfied.

And since most of the day was spent working on graphics, I didn't really have time to indulge my inner photographer. I did manage to remember to make it to my sisters' room to snap a few shots of their new dart board. Chances are pretty good that I'm going to have fun playing around with angles and this new subject.

(Interesting fact, due to the holographic quality of the darts' fletching, they always looked blurred in the photos. That is something I've not experienced with a stationary object until now, but it's good to know.)

2 comments:

  1. Cool shot. Thanks for the interesting fact about darts. I didn't know that either. The things we learn while photographing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I mentioned that fact to my sisters and they found they had the same issue with completely different cameras. Definitely good knowledge to have.

    ReplyDelete