Sunday, May 15, 2011

14 May, 2011

We departed our hosts' house at five-thirty in the morning and headed for home. Though the sixteen hour drive really wasn't that bad, knowing we had a shorter trip to look forward to was rather nice.

We stopped in Amarillo at their Cracker Barrel to have lunch, which proved to be rather refreshing, before hitting the road again.

Due to my family needing me here at home, I wound up coming straight back here instead of staying the night with LH, as was originally planned. I was rather looking forward to seeing our mountains again, but have not as of yet, since we've had some rather thick cloud cover and rain storms since yesterday afternoon. Perhaps this is Colorado's idea of a welcome home party?

The rocking chairs that Cracker Barrel is so famous for.

1 comment:

  1. Love this shot! Been to Cracker Barrel many a time! I like how you picked a worn arm too.

    ReplyDelete