A little late, I remembered that I forgot to photograph the sunflowers on Thursday. So I instead did it on Friday. Better late than never, as the saying goes.
I thought it would be neat to incorporate the daily challenge into my sunflower photography by showing you all a view from under the sunflowers. Due to the chicken wire around the flowers (and a general reluctance to have ants crawling in and out of my ears and nose), I took these shots by turning on my camera's timer, setting said photography device on the ground and hitting the shutter button before rapidly diving out of the way of the lens. It was actually a highly amusing process.
The top photo is of the flowers 'round the lamppost and the bottom is of the mammoths in our corner garden. I really like the lighting and the little ant on the top one, but wanted to post photos of my sunflowers as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment