Per usual, our first stop was the first joust of the day. I wasn't quite as determined to get action shots this time; instead, I opted for some more artistic shots. I didn't get many, but that's alright. There's always next year.
The following photos are in chronological order, since that seemed the most logical way to arrange them.
We sat on Sir James's side of the arena and cheered him on for the first round.

An adorable elephant. I got an abundance of photos of this fellow and still managed to pick only two shots to share with you all.


This handsome boy acted up throughout the entire of the last joust. The squire handling him nearly lost control of him several times due to his behavior. I'm thinking the sunburn 'round his eyes and on his nose probably had something to do with his misbehavior, though I very well might be wrong. When I snapped this shot, the squire was leading him back to the stalls mid-joust.

My parting shot of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment