Friday, July 29, 2011

29 July, 2011

We all have some sort of hobby or favorite activity. Make a photo that shows something you enjoy doing.

No, I've not run out of ways to capture spheres on camera. This right here is the four ball pyramid; a trick that I cannot successfully put into action. If I could, I'd be able to spin the balls, rather than just hold them. But I'm still working on mastering single ball, so multi ball work is a bit out of my league, as it were.

The focus of this shot-the black ball-happens to be one of my birthday gifts. I'm thrilled that Boom gave me a shiny new ball and am doing everything I can to keep it safe and sound, since I've deemed it my "performance ball".


(The top ball is CB's and the purple one in the background is my mom's. They were kind enough to lend their acrylics to me for this shoot.)

3 comments:

  1. Shiny! I really like this one all of the colored acrylics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice for background. Really looks like stock photo. You're completely amazing, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The background isn't perfect due to some creases in the cardboard. Still, it works well enough as long as I position the subject just right.

    ReplyDelete