This is a rather photo heavy post, so I apologize to anyone on slow connections.



(Better viewed in a larger size.)


(Also better viewed in a larger size.)


Another bee photo to add to my ever-growing collection. This one has a fun little story to go with it, though. As I was kneeling on the ground, snapping shot after shot of this adorable insect, a lady with a thick German accent asked me in somewhat broken English if the bee smiled for me. I rather liked that question and only wish I'd thought quick enough to inform her that, to me, a bee holding still long enough for me to photograph it is better than any smile it could give me.
Gorgeous pictures, Hood! Amazing contrast and color. :) I particularly love the last of the garden of the gods--very neat example of leading lines with the sidewalk and fence, drawing the eye to the horizon. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! The clouds had so much character to 'em and the sky was so very blue that it was a wonderful day for photography. (Interesting fact--the clouds had character because they'd been raining all morning and it was about to start up again as we were leaving. The blue sky was a bit of a rarity that day. Gotta love Colorado weather. :P)
ReplyDelete