I thought the camera reflection was amusing. I so enjoy photographing objects with a shiny finish, but have yet to figure out the best method to avoid catching your reflection.
My little Sony actually has color settings, so the sepia shade is the original. I much prefer that myself, because I find the contrast is better. That's the only way I do my black and whites.
Nice closeup. I can see the reflection of your camera in the salt shaker. Nice processing.
ReplyDeleteI thought the camera reflection was amusing. I so enjoy photographing objects with a shiny finish, but have yet to figure out the best method to avoid catching your reflection.
ReplyDeleteMy little Sony actually has color settings, so the sepia shade is the original. I much prefer that myself, because I find the contrast is better. That's the only way I do my black and whites.
Great macro! I like the grains of salt on the top of the shaker!
ReplyDelete