Today's photos were actually taken in three rounds, so I'll divide them thus.
This first shot was taken with my mom's camera during a pause in the action. Wisdom decided to flop down at the top of the stairs and look utterly adorable, so I subjected her to some more photography.

These next three shots were taken using the sports continuous setting on my mom's camera. I was a little baffled at the results, since they all turned out rather blue and super sharp. The sharpness, I assume, is compensation for the high-action that the creators knew you'd be shooting. I liked the setting, but because I had to go crazy with the editing to get the photos to look even this good, I can't say I'll be using it very often.


A rare solo shot of Joy-Ful. Yes, I took this with the sports setting. I didn't have time to switch to another.

These final two photos were taken in the late afternoon by the light of the setting sun. I managed to find a couple slivers of remaining light to capture my pretty girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment