Naturally, the cold weather had the girls feeling quite frisky, so I took them out to play a couple times. This was the only photo I got of the two of them that I liked enough to share.
(I really like the focus of this one, though I feel it's easier to appreciate in a larger size.)

Wis actually started the day with a very upset stomach, which led to me herding her outside before I'd even put her collar on. This made me realize the last photos taken of her without a collar where when she was a wee babe. So, later in the day, I took her outside and got some snowy, collar-less shots of her.


I'm not usually a fan of "backside photos," but I actually liked the way this one turned out. (I had a hard time getting the dog to cooperate with running towards me, so I got several of her behind as she ran off. She's a nut.)

As a random note, all of today's shots were taken on my mom's camera. I've had a lot of fun playing with that thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment