Wednesday, November 09, 2011

8 November, 2011

I decided to make the eighth my square photograph day for November. So now I only have December and I'll have met my goal! Here's to hoping next month isn't so crazy that I forget to pull out my square viewfinder.

We dropped by a new-ish boot store that we've been interested in checking out. As we no longer have horses, we don't really have a use for cowboy boots, but it was nice looking.

I discovered fairly quickly that boots are really more of a rectangular frame sort of subject, but with a bit of experimentation, I managed to find an angle that looked rather good in square form.


This shot is another one of them "bonus photos." I was actually snapping a shot of the tag on a pair of boots that I tried on and rather liked--in case I wanted the information in the future--and discovered that the photo actually looked rather artistic. The contrast, angle, and focus are all rather nice, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment