We didn't actually get out of the house for our typical Tuesday errands, so I had to again utilize the scenery in my own backyard. I've noticed the shadows cast by the tall grass that's growing right next to the fence a few times and wanted to photograph them, but just finally got around to it on the sixteenth. Unfortunately, by the time I'd convinced my camera's focus to obey, the light had already moved beyond the "pretty" grass, so I had to use a smaller specimen. Not quite as photogenic, but it captured the concept, at least.
(I feel the details are easier to view when the photo's in a
larger size.)

Some dead, dried leaves on our rosebush and, just under those, some new green shoots. Hopefully this means the late transplant (brought about by our landlord's crazy project) didn't completely kill the bush.
(Just for kicks and giggles--
larger size.)
No comments:
Post a Comment