Monday, November 28, 2011

28 November, 2011

Today, our pups turned four years old. I know, hardly puppies any more, but that's how we still think of them. Naturally, I felt it necessary to take my girl outside and get some birthday photos of her. I was intending to get some shots of Joy, too, but didn't wind up doing that. I should try another photo shoot with her again soon, though.

I never tire of pretty pictures of my girl, but I'm sure you all are a wee bit weary of my more typical posed shots, so I'm only sharing one of those with you all today. The other three shots are some more unique takes on photographing a subject that's been in front of my lens many a time.


I finally captured the bow! It took a bit of work and several blurry photos, but here it is. I trained this one over three years ago and though we have a few photos of me and her performing the trick together, I've wanted a shot without me, taken by me, for a little while now.

Demonstrating her "step up" trick. Though I feel this could have been framed better, I was having to do some fast shooting since the dog was very much excited (as indicated by her "smile"). I find the big head effect amusing, though.

My girl's paws. Definitely not the feet of a puppy. She held her step up very nicely, though, as I snapped this and several other shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment