Monday, November 07, 2011

5 November, 2011

Seeking a Saturday activity, LH and I took off on a random drive that resulted in a visit to a strip mall. Not our typical hang out, but I think that's part of what drew us there. 'Sides, neither of us had any money to spend, so there was no temptation to take our visit beyond window shopping. Good thing, too, as I would have come home with an eighteen dollar mask otherwise.

Though my sisters have many masks thanks to our slight mask obsession, I don't actually have one myself. This is mostly because I haven't found one I liked just yet, though the fact that I have nothing to do with one except display it does help. This one, though, fit me wonderfully and was of a style that I positively adored. The Venetian design caught my eye from the off, so I immediately proceeded to snap some shots to remember the mask by.


This was a random, tall plant growing in one of the mall's planters. 'Twas about ten feet tall and very fuzzy. This particular stalk had fallen over, giving me an opportunity to touch the plant and take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment